Elements Massage Avon
35638 Detroit Rd
Avon, OH 44011
If you’re looking for a retail sales associate / customer service job where you can positively change the lives of clients in a meaningful way, then look no further!
Do you want to work in a job where you can change clients' lives?
Elements Massage in Avon, Ohio is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program Sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives. Our team members will earn commission for selling our memberships and have opportunities to earn additional bonuses.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage Avon is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate/Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all of our clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Manager and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
- Ability to work independently, perform and achieve sales goals
- Maintain a professional and clean work environment
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in -person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs (Mindbody).
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Studio Specific Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- Complimentary massages at the studio.
If working in a rewarding wellness sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Elements Massage Avon is open 7 days a week needing weekend and evening coverage.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.