Elements Massage Mesa Gateway
5221 S Power Rd Suite A103
Mesa, AZ 85212
Do you want to work in a TEAM WORK related environment where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage – Mesa Gateway is looking to hire ENERGETIC, COMPETITIVE, SALES ORIENTED, and ENGAGING members to add to our team. There are multiple opportunities for commission growth and bonuses all dependent on you! If you are an outgoing, engaging, fearless, personality, then you're who we're looking for to lead the sales and customer service effort for potential clients and current members.
Our business is built on Wellness Program membership sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives. Our customers will be your #1 priority! Hourly base pay plus unlimited commissions and bonus potential. Must have a flexible schedule.
At Elements Massage - Mesa Gateway, we believe in creating an outstanding customer experience - from the moment the client calls to schedule an appointment until they leave our studio! You are the face of our Owners, company and our massage beliefs - so you must embrace the essential healing aspects of our offering and the culture in our studio!
Elements Massage - Mesa Gateway is a fun, relaxed, yet fast paced at times, and rewarding place to work.
*This Position is 85% SALES, 15% scheduling and other administrative duties*
Job Type: Part Time / Must be flexible and able to work weekends and evenings as we have the greatest sales and revenue generating opportunities during these times
Job Description: Must be a Sales and Customer Service Super Star!
The Wellness Membership Advisor is responsible for client conversions in order to meet studio sales goals and quotas insuring growth and profitability through the sales of:
- Membership Sales to the Wellness Program (Maintain individual sales quotas)
- Gift Cards
- Additional Visits (Re-booking)
- Upgrading session and/or enhancements such as longer sessions or Himalayan Salt Stone, Cupping and Aroma services
- Effectively Communicate benefits of massage
- Follow our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Listen to and connect with clients' regarding their wellness plan needs; must be comfortable standing and greeting each client and carrying on conversation while sitting with them in our lobby
- Accountable for goal/objective setting and achievement
- Accurately match and schedule clients to meet their massage needs and accurately check out clients
- Complete all required tasks expected by management including when management is not present
- Facilities management, including but not limited to, hourly studio checks to ensure massage rooms and restrooms are clean and properly stocked.
- Acts with integrity and high ethical standards
- Complete tasks by deadlines as assigned by supervisor. (Example: Communicating with members and clients who have not visited the studio in the past 45 days with the goal of scheduling their next session.)
- Arrive to work on time and ready to start as scheduled
- Multi task with computers, phones, and clients in the lobby
- Actively participate in role‐playing, trainings and activities, regular meetings and coaching
- Owns personal growth and development using learning tools and resources, engages in skill building by participating in daily role‐playing
- Other Duties as assigned
- Prior sales experience selling memberships or services in-person a plus; 2 Years prior customer facing sales and client service experience required
- Excellent Customer Service in a spa/resort-like or similar environment is a plus
- Engaging Professional Conversationalist / Quick Wit preferred
- Ability to work independently, perform and achieve sales goals
- Proficient in office tools and systems such as Microsoft Office,Excel, Word, Google Docs, Google Chrome, Firefox
- Web based scheduling programs experience a plus
- Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to remain confident and calm under stress
- Must be Honest and Trustworthy
- Take pride in appearance.
- Respectful towards Management, Co workers and Clients at all times.
- Have experience and be comfortable talking on the phone and scheduling appointments.
- Point of Sale Experience
- Flexibility with schedule, including evenings and weekends
- Great team environment
- Potential Opportunity for Career Advancement to a management position
- Competitive Pay with unlimited earning potential
- Monthly Commissions based on performance
- Monthly Bonuses based on meeting/exceeding conversion expectations
- Discounted Massage Rates For You and Your Significant Other
- Complimentary Massages
- Earned Paid time off
- Earned Sick Time
- Employer Matching 401K Retirement Plan
- Consistent Coaching/Training
- Fun! Fun! Fun!
We are a SMOKE / VAPE / SCENT and DRUG FREE environment
Background check required
Base Pay Depends on Experience