Elements Massage East Longmeadow
80 Center Square
East Longmeadow, MA 01028
Are you a highly motivated and organized individual who enjoys not only the operations side of business but also the customer facing side. This is an onsite position full time position for someone with proven leadership skills.
This is an established studio looking for a Studio Manager. The ideal candidate should possess strong leadership, organizational and business skills. This role is suited for a positive communicator with great customer service and sales experience. You will lead a team of Massage Therapists and Sales Associates in the front of house.
Roles and responsibilities include:
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the studio.
- Screening, interviewing, On-boarding, training, coaching new employees.
- Manage staff schedule for both front and back of house
- Building, motivating and leading a high-performing team that genuinely cares about the health and wellness of every customer.
- Leading studio staff to achieve individual and team operational and customer service goals.
- Coaching front desk personnel on POS system, scheduling appointments, recommending enhanced services and presenting membership wellness plans.
- Independently make decisions related to high level customer service.
- Maintaining all studio systems, processes and policies are followed consistently.
- Provide a professional and impeccable environment for employees and customers.
- Schedule and participate in networking/community events and studio promotions.
- Coordinate with all studio vendors, insuring that studio is stocked with accurate inventory counts.
- Have a passion for wellness and improving people’s lives
- Experience as a manager/leader preferably in customer facing sales environment. Including: hiring, training, coaching, setting and monitoring team and individual performance goals
- Availability to work evenings and weekends
- Comfortable with Microsoft and Google business platforms (we will train on the systems we use, experience of Mind Body is a bonus)
- Membership sales
- Wellness, Spa or fitness industry
- Local Marketing (local events, business partnerships and networking)
- Dealing with suppliers
- Goal orientated
- Excellent customer service skills
- Knowledge of financial reporting
- Successful interviewing practices
- Team coaching experience
- Strong leaderships and great communication
- Driven and ambitious
- Previous retail/spa/fitness/wellness industry customer service experience
- Demonstrates ownership mentality
- Proficiency with computers and software
- Studio performance based bonuses monthly
- Dental insurance
- Monthly free massage
This position is full time 40 hours a week (flexible with those 40 hours). We do require the manager to have the ability to work peak hours which could include Saturday and Sunday and possibly some holidays if we are open. The Studio Manager reports directly into the General Manager.
All staff are required to pass a background check
©2021 Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (“ETM”). This is not an offer of employment from ETM. Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated; benefits vary by studio. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. ETM is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. Elements Massage® and the Elements Massage + teardrop design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.