Elements Massage Lakewood
6333 E Mockingbird Lane #231
Dallas, TX 75214
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- We pay you even when a client late cancels or no shows, because you deserve to be paid
- Monthly commissions when clients request you at booking and when clients join our wellness program
- Commissions for AromaRitual, HerbalRitual, Himalayan Salt Stone, Cupping and Prenatal
- Master and Elite Level Program offering large pay increase and promotion
- Massage Therapists make $30-$40/hour inclusive of tips
- Referral bonuses paid when you refer someone we hire
- Paid time off
- Major medical insurance with company contribution to monthly premium
- Dental coverage also available
- 401-K with company match contribution
- License fee and liability insurance premium reimbursement
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities with our Elite and Master program
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, sheets, lotion, and other supplies and administrative support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Low cost CEU – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
Qualifications and Skills (To be reviewed and changed based on individual studio needs)
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
- Must have currently active professional liability insurance
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
We Are Committed to Safety
- 15-minute sanitation and body breaks between each session
- Temperature checks for all staff and clients
- PPE provided
- Client screening questions
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.