Elements Massage Southpark
4722 Sharon Rd
Charlotte, NC 28210
Elements Massage in Southpark is looking for a friendly, responsible, sales-minded individual to join our team as a Wellness Membership Advisor.
Founded by a massage therapist, we only do massage.
We improve the lives of everyone we touch - clients and employees alike – by providing outstanding customer service and exceptional therapeutic massage tailored for each client in every session.
Being an Elements Wellness Membership Advisor
- Warmly welcoming clients into our studio.
- Selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program.
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage on a regular basis to clients.
- Answering the phone professionally and booking appointments.
- Checking clients in prior to massage and out upon completion.
- Assisting in maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere.
- Providing exceptional customer service for members and new clients.
- Sustaining and contributing to a supportive, high-teamwork, no-drama work environment.
- Receiving a monthly massage (no charge).
Successful Candidate Requirements:
- Belief in the healing benefits of monthly massage therapy.
- Demonstrated success in sales and customer service in a retail environment.
Strong sales, customer service and teamwork orientation with a positive and friendly attitude.
- Able to consistently overcome client objections and secure client agreement to join our monthly Wellness Program
- Ability to quickly learn new computer software.
- Able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and co-workers.
- Able to work flexible days and hours including at least one weekend day.
Benefits: Competitive pay and sales incentives, regular schedules, AFLAC insurance available via payroll deduction at group rates, free monthly massage and chiropractic adjustment.
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.