Elements Massage Southpark
4722 Sharon Rd
Charlotte, NC 28210
Why? We improve the lives of everyone we touch - clients and employees.
How? Studio culture; engaged, skilled studio teams; investment in our staff.
What? Exceptional therapeutic massage tailored for each client in every session.
Founded by a massage therapist, for massage therapists. We only do massage.
Changed Lives, Including Yours
Ask any of the 3,500+ massage therapists who work at an Elements Massage studio. They’ll tell you they are massage specialists. That our studio in Southpark feels like home and their co-workers like family. Well-being and growth as a massage therapist is a cornerstone of the Elements Massage culture.
An Environment of Learning
Elements Massage® believes massage therapists deserve to learn as much as they want. We offer free and low-cost ongoing continuing education courses, online and in-studio.
Head and Shoulders Above the Rest
Elements Massage therapist and client satisfaction both lead the industry. From day one, Elements Massage has kept an unmatched commitment to deliver the best therapeutic, healing massage experience possible for both clients and therapists. Elements Massage expects and delivers the best. So should you.
Being an Elements Massage Therapist
- Exceptional Therapeutic Massage. NO laundry, NO marketing, NO product sales.
- Customize every session based on your client's individual needs.
- Educate your clients on the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage regularly.
- Provide exceptional customer service to members and new clients.
- Maintain the professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas.
- Sustain and contribute to a safe, supportive, high-teamwork, no-drama work environment.
- Competitive pay, on-going training and support for CEUs, AFLAC insurance available via payroll deduction at group rates.
- Required to receive at least one massage each month. Free monthly chiropractic visits.
Therapists working a full-schedule (25 or more shift hours per week) qualify for additional benefits including:
- Higher pay
- Opportunities for Advancement to Senior, Master and Lead Therapist
- Health insurance stipend
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid-time off
NC LMBT required.
Salary range below includes:
- Pay for massage ($22-$29 per hour)
- Gratuities/Tips, as received ($15-$20 per hour, not per session)
- Incentives/Benefits, as earned/eligible ($0 to $3 per hour)
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $37.00 to $52.00 /hour
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.