Elements Massage Hadley
379 Russell St Route 9
Hadley, MA 01035
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
We are an established therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- We will invest in your growth by providing a professional environment including opportunities for mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance
- We provide all the supplies and business support you need to develop your clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
- Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. In fact, we developed a unique service path – The Elements Way™ will ensure consistent, superior results for our clients. The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you, including:
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- Competitive pay and generous benefits package, license and insurance reimbursement and massage session benefits for YOU!
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, MF, Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly; Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid MA STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance.
- Reliable transportation
Average shift length is 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 -5 massages in one day. Must be available to work at least one evening shift and one weekend shift.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume.
To keep our staff and clients safe we have enhanced our safety and sanitation protocol going above and beyond CDC and MA State mandated guidelines.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.