Elements Massage Arvada
8770 Wadsworth Blvd Unit T
Arvada, CO 80003
Massage Magazine's #2 Choice for Best Employer of Massage Therapists AND the WINNER of Readers' Choice for 5280 Magazine Top of the Town Award for Best in Massage - 2019
We strive to be the best employer of Massage Therapists in Colorado.
Email your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- required use of masks for both clients and staff, and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Elements Massage Arvada is owned by three local families. Every decision we make starts with a mission to provide the best therapeutic massages in the industry, and to promote health and wellness in our community. This is what drives us, and our exceptionally talented team, every day.
At Elements Massage Arvada, you’ll have a great opportunity to shape the culture and be a part of a bigger movement as we continue to fulfill our simple mission.
Check out some fun videos from our studios!
- https://youtu.be/YMerM8S4yHA - Working at Elements!
- https://youtu.be/i-p7ksKC73s - Elements vs Private Practice!
Check out some pictures from our October, 2019 celebration of The Power of You!
Why It’s Great To Be A Massage Therapist At Elements:
- We pay you even when a client late cancels or doesn't show. Therapists deserve to be paid for their time when this happens. You'll receive your normal hourly rate when it does!
- Long Term Career Progression Path
- Competitive Pay
- Free 1 Hour Monthly Massage after 1 Year of Tenure
- Continuing Education (CEU's)
- Referral Program
- Body Breaks
- Flexible Work Schedule
- No Minimum Hour Requirements
- Consistent Coaching And Training
- Active Colorado License And Liability Insurance (AMTA or ABMP Preferred)
- A Desire To Help Clients With Overall Wellness
- Punctual And Reliable
If you are excited about being a part of the Wellness movement at Elements Massage Arvada, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.