Elements Massage Sunnyvale
308 W El Camino Real
Sunnyvale, CA 94087
Elements Massage Sunnyvale is the top rated massage in Sunnyvale on Yelp because we have a great team and we provide great service! We are looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Candidates must be available to work nights and weekends.
Do you love sales? Do you like to go the extra mile to serve customers? Want to be part of a 5-star rated, high-performing team? If so then we want you!
Our Sunnyvale studio is looking for a bright, friendly, outgoing individual to join our Front Desk Sales and Customer Service Team. The successful candidate will uphold our standard of excellence in all areas of sales, customer service, and administrative operations. Part-time with the opportunity to be full-time within 6 months. This role requires evening and weekend shifts.
Job Responsibilities include:
- Selling our popular month-to-month memberships, gift cards and massage packages
- Managing the front desk and reception area
- Answering phone calls professionally and booking appointments accurately
- Greeting guests warmly upon arrival
- Coordinating massage therapist schedules
- Managing accurate register sales on our booking/POS software
- Maintaining complete and accurate data entry of client records
- Maintaining a clean, organized and welcoming studio environment
Must have at least one year of sales or customer service experience. Must be available to work at least 12 hours per week. Associates degree or equivalent experience is desirable.
Benefits of working at Elements Massage San Mateo:
- Competitive hourly pay
- FREE monthly massage at the studio (must work a minimum of 20 hours/week)
- Paid Sick Leave
- Warm, professional work environment
- Variety in your work that is fun, challenging, and rewarding
- Potential for career advancement
Elements is a non-smoking, drug-free work environment.