Elements Massage Campbell
1604 West Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer have openings for massage therapists in our Campbell Studio
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer have openings for massage therapists in our Campbell studio.
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is currently preparing for when we are allowed to re-open. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Flexible schedule with your choice of regular evening, weekend, and day shifts. One weekend shift (minimum 4 hours) is required. At Elements, we have a genuine interest in taking care of our therapists, promoting your career longevity and continuing education.
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Guaranteed hourly pay with bonus up to a higher pay per massage.
- All heated hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Massage Therapist Educator
- Focus on massage therapist self-care
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Full-Time MTs make $43K - $62K+ / year includes tips
- Part-Time MTs make $25K - $35K+ / year includes tips
- Paid CAMTC renewal reimbursement for full-time therapists
- Paid Liability insurance reimbursement for full-time therapists
- Paid Sick time off
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person (upon approval). In addition, we have ongoing training with our in-studio therapist educators
- Free monthly massage
- AFLAC insurance available for all employees
Qualifications and Skills (To be reviewed and changed based on individual studio needs)
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an active California massage therapist certification and professional liability insurance.
- Must be fully licensed/certified to perform Massage Therapy prior to performing sessions at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
* Paid sick leave is for all employees; other benefits are for full-time employees.
We are hiring new and experienced massage therapists. Part time and full time positions available. Must have California massage therapist certification and professional liability insurance.
Are you interested in joining the Campbell Elements Massage family today?
Elements is a drug-free and smoke-free environment.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.