Elements Massage Campbell
1604 West Campbell Avenue
Campbell, CA 95008
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us at Elements Campbell today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? Are you looking for a great job where you’re respected,have lots of clients, a flexible schedule, and use top-notch equipment?
Flexible schedule with your choice of regular evening, weekend, and day shifts. One weekend shift (minimum 4 hours) is required. At Elements, we have a genuine interest in taking care of our therapists, promoting your career longevity and continuing education.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Guaranteed hourly pay with bonus up to a higher pay per massage.
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- Steady clientele and all the supplies you need.
- All heated hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible and consistent scheduling supporting career longevity (with breaks when you need them)
- We will keep your schedule full
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Paid CAMTC renewal reimbursement for full-time therapists
- Paid Liability insurance reimbursement for full-time therapists
- Paid Sick time off
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person (upon approval)
- QSEHRA - Health care contribution for full-time employees
- Free monthly massage
- AFLAC available for all employees
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an active California massage therapist certification and professional liability insurance.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
New Graduates are encouraged to apply.
* Paid sick leave is for all employees; other benefits are for full-time employees.
We are hiring new and experienced massage therapists. Part time and full time positions available. Must have California massage therapist certification and professional liability insurance.
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Elements is a drug-free and smoke-free environment.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.