Elements Massage Burlington
101 Cambridge St Suite 260
Burlington, MA 01803
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage Andover is looking for a customer facing candidate to be an integral part of our studio and create an exceptional massage experience for all clients, every time they enter the studio.
We are looking for someone that is outgoing, professional and not afraid to help educate clients on the benefits of our wellness programs. Responsibilities would include;
- Greeting clients, answering phones and booking appointments through Mind Body
- Ensuing all paperwork is completed by the client prior to their session beginning, helping where needed
- Educating clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Able to guide the client through the process of enrolling in our Wellness Program
- Interfacing directly with clients checking them in, checking them out and re-booking if needed
- Data entering, scanning, copying and filing
- Maintaining the lobby area of the studio
Qualified candidates will have:
- At least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment
- Experience with MBO or similar software
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Be a team-oriented thinker
- Possess the ability to learn new computer software
- Flexible schedule
- Belief in massage therapy
- Dependable Work Ethic
- Enjoy the benefits of a free massage a month
We are open 7 days a week so do have day and night hours as well as weekends available. One weekend shift is required by all our WMA's.
Email the studio today with your resume email@example.com
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.