Elements Massage University Park
8109 Cooper Creek Blvd
University Park, FL 34201
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
2018 Sarasota Chamber of Commerce Small Business Awards: Finalist for Health & Wellness
2019 Readers Choice Finalist for Best Massage Therapist in both Sarasota & Manatee Counties
2019 Best of SRQ Local: Bronze Winner for Best Spa
2021 Best of SRQ Local: Honorable Mention for Best Local Day Spa
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? Reach out and see what makes the Elements Massage University Park studio special! We are seeking exceptional Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
Our introduction: we opened this location 12+ years ago in the upscale Shoppes @ University: across the street from the UTC Mall in Sarasota. We have a deep appreciation for the healing power of massage, and truly honor our therapists and the important work they do.
We are seeking exceptional Licensed Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you want to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special! We look forward to connecting with you: E-mail your cover letter and resume to: email@example.com.
What makes Elements Massage University Park a great place to work?
- We are proud of our supportive, Massage Therapist focused environment and our friendly, professional, and exceptionally talented team. There is consistent opportunity for training/coaching.
- You determine your own break schedule based on your individual body needs.
- Set schedules for work-life balance.
- We reimburse up to $175 after one year for your professional liability insurance.
- We provide a competitive pay structure.
- We provide all hydraulic massage tables.
- No washer/dryer: we have outsourced our laundry needs.
- Optional Aflac benefits are available.
- Paid time off after one year.
- Employee discount for gift cards.
- We have a singular focus on therapeutic massage. No facials or foot scrubs!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Must have a current and clear Florida Massage Therapist license.
- Must be insured to practice Massage.
- Working at least three shifts per week is preferred. Average shift length is six hours with the possibility of completing 4+ massages in one day.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan.
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session completed on appointment date.
- Light cleaning of massage rooms, equipment maintenance, other studio duties.
- Following our safety protocols and CDC guidelines for covid.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
We are a busy studio, and have immediate shift needs. (our shift times are Mon-Sat AM: 8:30-3 and PM: 3-9; and Sundays 8:30-2 and 2-7) Let us know your availability!
We have immediate openings for Tuesday & Wednesday evenings. Saturday & Sunday: AM & PM shifts available
Job Type & Status: W-2, non-exempt, employee at will, compensation is per massage Background checks are required, and you must have liability insurance. Elements is a smoke-free environment including the use of electronic cigarettes.
E-mail your cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org .
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.