Elements Massage Fort Wayne
10020 Lima Road
Fort Wayne, IN 46818
Come see why our massage therapists say we’re different and they love it!
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We’d love to show you what make us special?
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold an Indiana state license, or in the process of obtaining licensure/certification
We Offer a Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- Hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry and other support services handled for you
- Massage style is your to handcraft
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Focus on therapist self-care
- Paid CEU’s online
- Supportive on-site leadership
We offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive Base Salary
- Part Time MTs make $25K and up (includes tips)
- Aflac Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401K match contribution
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage Family today?
Contact Judy Gatton firstname.lastname@example.org
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.