Elements Massage Anthem
41722 N Gavilan Peak Pkwy Suite D-120
Anthem, AZ 85086
- Answering phones and scheduling clients according to each individual therapist.
- Following up on client leads/inquiries.
- Converting new clients into members of Elements Massage Anthem.
- Engaging and connecting with clients in a positive friendly oriented manner.
- Small cleaning/opening and closing duties.
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage Anthem is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties
Elements Massage Anthem, is looking for a Lead Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio. We are a family and veteran owned business here in Anthem.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan.
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world.
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more importantly, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Studio Specific Benefits:
- Complimentary monthly massage.
- Brand new 2.0 studio.
- Bonus based on monthly membership sales.
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Apply by email response today! I will respond within 24 hours of the application. Thank you for your time!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $14.50 to $15.50 /hour