Elements Massage Tanasbourne
2167 NW 185th Ave
Hillsboro, OR 97124
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients? We offer exciting massage therapist jobs all over the country!
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is reopened as of June 1st. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
All hydraulic massage tables
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Busy Schedules
- 15 minutes between clients
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapists style
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Owner and Managers are LMTs
- In-house training - Including Ethics requirement
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
Competitive base pay
Massage Therapists make $25K ‐ $62K / year includes tips
Health care and Dental contribution
Paid Accident Insurance
License and insurance reimbursement
Qualifications and Skills (To be reviewed and changed based on individual studio needs)
Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
View this Job and Submit your information. We would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.