Elements Massage Bellevue
10575 NE 12th St. #17
Bellevue, WA 98004
Elements Massage™ is a leader in the retail massage industry. Founded and owned by a massage therapist, our business is built on respect for our therapists.
Freelance when it works for you!
Pick up shifts when you're available -- as much or as little as you wish.
We have Massage Therapy jobs to fit your life. Clients are waiting!
SIDE HUSTLE IN SAFETY
You will not be in a stranger’s home, office or hotel room. You’ll be in an established massage-only studio with the highest safety standards in the industry. You’ll never be alone in the studio.
FREELANCE WHEN IT WORKS FOR YOU
Pick up shifts on your own schedule. With a minimum of two shifts per month you maintain your active status with us and qualify for accident insurance, dental insurance, and 75% off CE classes.
GIG ECONOMY YOUR STYLE
No cookie-cutter massages. Do the work you love and have been trained to do. If you have a practice specialty, let us support you by matching clients to your style.
YOUR TIME, YOUR SCHEDULE, YOUR CHOICE OF SHIFTS...REWARDED
$27 - $52 per hour of massage, depending on the type of session, plus tips.
WAIT...ISN'T ELEMENTS MASSAGE A FRANCHISE?
Yes, we’re the franchise that “gets” massage and massage therapists. We want to work with, not against you.
- Owner and managers are long-time LMT’s
- 15 minutes between clients
- Clients matched to your skills and style
- No cookie-cutter massages – use your skills and your training in your own way
- We are innovators and leaders in the Elements Massage franchise system
- Therapists are compensated for client cancellations or no-shows
- We have been recognized two years in a row for our low LMT turnover
- Lots of options for variety in your work
- Cupping Massage
- Himalayan Salt Stones
- Herbal Ritual
- To get started, there is a 2-hour orientation for which you’ll be paid minimum wage.
- You’ll be an employee, not an independent contractor. This means we pay half your payroll taxes, you accrue sick time, and are covered by Worker’s Compensation.
- As long as you maintain active status with us (2 shifts per month) you’ll qualify for a 75% discount on CE classes through KneadtoWork.com.
Come and check us out! Talk with our therapists, see our studios, meet our management team and support staff. We’d love to meet you and explore the possibilities of what your ideal Side Hustle would be!
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is reopening as of June 8th. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
client screening questions,
the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Apply Here, we cannot wait to meet you!
Connect with us on our Elements Massage Careers Facebook Page and learn more about our company!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.