Elements Massage Bellevue
10575 NE 12th St. #17
Bellevue, WA 98004
We value our massage therapists -- and walk the talk by providing 401(k), health insurance, paid time off, compensation for cancellations, and downtime between sessions. Use your skills as a massage therapist while advancing your career. There's never been a greater need for what you provide than there is right now.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massage to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Brand Promise
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Full Schedules
- Compensation for cancellations/no-shows
- 15 minutes between clients
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Clients matched to therapists style
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Owner and Managers are LMTs
- CEU support
- In-house training - Including Ethics requirement
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Competitive base pay
- Massage Therapists make $40-$50 /hr (includes tips)
- Vacation Bonus
- Health care and Dental contribution
- Paid Accident Insurance
- License and insurance reimbursement
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Apply Here. We would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.