Elements Massage Bellevue
10575 NE 12th St. #17
Bellevue, WA 98004
Quality massage therapy is in high demand. We are turning away clients and can keep you busy from day one.
A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment
- Owner and Studio Manager are LMTs with real practice experience
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- 15 minutes of turnover time between clients
- Clients matched to therapist’s style, not seniority
- All hydraulic massage tables
- We focus on therapist self-care
- We value continuing education highly
- No cookie-cutter massages – do the work you love
Strong Compensation and Benefits
- Massage session rates are higher than you might expect. Our massage therapists make $50-$65 for a 1-hour session.
- No show client? No problem – you still get paid.
- Quarterly bonuses
- Paid Sick and Vacation Pay
- 401(k) with company contribution
- The company pays 55% of health care
- Great dental plan with company contribution
- Monthly payment program and company contribution to ABMP/AMTA
- The company pays 75% on select CE’s
- 100% Paid Accident Insurance covers you while off work
- Employee status means Workers Comp covers you while at work
- Clients tip generously and consistently
Our Covid-19 Safety Approach:
- 100% mask policy for all in the studio, at all times
- Masks, aprons, gloves, eye protection provided
- Clients screened at the time of booking, time of confirmation, and upon arrival
- Client appointments carefully booked to create social distancing in lobby/hallway/restrooms
- EPA List-N disinfectant
- Hand washing, hand sanitizer, of course!
- Our track record – ZERO cases of COVID-19 since reopening in June 2020.
We would love to connect with you! APPLY Today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.