Elements Massage Roseville
2100 Snelling Av North Unit 66B
Roseville, MN 55113
Elements Massage of Roseville is a growing therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible, reliable and professional Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients? At Elements Massage of Roseville, we will provide everything you need.
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program and or 600 hours of a Massage
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- Competitive base pay
- Paid liability insurance
- Paid time off
- Health care Reimbursing for full time
- License and insurance reimbursement
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry. Apply today by replying with your attached resume to Rosevillemgr@elementsmassage.com
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.