Elements Massage Roseville
2100 Snelling Av North Unit 66B
Roseville, MN 55113
Elements Massage of Roseville is a growing therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible, reliable and professional Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team.
Come join the Elements Massage Roseville Family
We are hiring for Full Time and Part Time Massage Therapists.
Exceptional earning potential of $56.700 to $75,000 + benefits (including paid health care and vacation).
At Elements Massage, we value our team members and strive for excellence with every guest experience.
Share your unique talents and professionalism with us and in return we will train you in “The Elements Way” to provide you with the tools, knowledge, and intention that will help you deliver the best experience each and every time. We are a company that recognizes, rewards and celebrates with you as you excel in your career.
We are seeking passion filled, enthusiastic individuals driven by intention and guided by excellence to join our team today. Want to be more than just a number? Join the Elements Family Today!
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist educational program
- Massage Therapy certification (600 hours)
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry, and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training
- Focus on therapist self‐care
- Paid CEUs – online and in‐person
- Supportive, consistent on‐site leadership
We Offer Strong Compensation and Benefits:
- $500 sign on Bonus
- Paid City of Roseville license
- Paid Professional Liability Insurance
- Paid Vacation earned after 90 days
- $200 a month Health Care
- Paid continuing education
- “The Elements way” paid training program
- Earn additional rate for client upgrades ($5-$10 per upgrade)
- Free monthly massage
- Quarterly Bonuses based on attendance and client reviews
- Massage therapist referral program ($500)
- Aflac benefits program (ST/LT Disability, Accident, Hospitalization, Vision)
- And an Amazing supportive and Fun culture!
- City of Roseville Massage Therapist License (payment for license will be reimbursed on first paycheck)
- Background check
- A desire to help clients with their overall wellness through customized massage
- Personal protective equipment provided
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry. Apply today by replying with your attached resume to Rosevillemgr@elementsmassage.com
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Elements Massage is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is a drug free and smoke free workplace.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.