Elements Massage St. Peters
6223 Mid Rivers Mall Dr.
St. Peters, MO 63304
Do you want to work in a job where you can change clients' lives?
Our team members will earn a commission for wellness plan and have opportunities to earn up to ($200) in additional bonuses.
Elements Massage St Peters is looking for engagin, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clietns and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program Sales and we reward our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage St Peters is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate/Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in -person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
Studio Specific Benefits:
- Competitive Pay
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio.
- All Paid meetings and training
- Fun team building events each quarter
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!