Elements Massage Coral Springs
1229 N. University Drive
Coral Springs, FL 33071
Are you a Licensed Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your skills, and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy team of employees, where you WANT to come to work.
Average Pay is $30-$45 per hour, including tips. We are committed to your safety and the safety of every client too.
WHAT ELEMENTS MASSAGE® STUDIOS ARE COMMITTED TO:
Enhanced cleaning procedures including 15 minutes between each appointment to deep clean suites and common areas.
Meeting or exceeding all state, local and regulatory guidelines relating to sanitation and hygiene. All disinfectants used in the studio are verified to ensure they meet the EPA’s criteria for use against SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes COVID-19.
Staggered appointments to minimize social contact and optional curbside check-in via phone call to avoid gathering in waiting areas.
Employee temperature screenings at the start of their shift to guarantee a temperature of 100.4 or lower (in accordance with CDC recommendations) to ensure our team is well and ready for your service.
All staff members will wear a mask when in the lobby, during any interaction with a client, or when in the break room.
Increased education for our team focused on sanitation and hygiene standards for smart, safe practices.
Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We'd love to show you what makes us special!
Our Licensed Massage Therapists are responsible for: .
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Adhering and ensuring 100% compliance with all Safety & Sanitation Protocols.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences .
- Performing 1 Hour, 90 Minutes, and 2 Hours massage sessions based on client needs.
- Educating and discussing the benefits of massage with clients.
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan.
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session.
- Working cohesively with others in a team environment.
- Light cleaning.
Qualifications and skills:
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Medical, Therapeutic and Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly.
- Prenatal and Hot Stone certifications a plus.
- Strong communication and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
- Valid STATE License, Professional Liability Insurance.
- Valid Driver License, auto insurance and reliable transportation.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our massage therapists as we have for our clients. Apply today by submitting your resume or application and follow The Elements Way™ to your new rewarding career path.
We look forward to meeting with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.