Elements Massage Timonium
2442 Broad Avenue
Timonium, MD 21093
Do you want to work in a job where you can change client’s lives?
Elements Massage is looking for a Wellness Membership Sales Advisor / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they come in.
Elements Massage in Timonium is looking for an engaging, fearless, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and our current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program membership sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives. (Our team members earn commission for Wellness Program sales!)
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage in Timonium is looking for a Wellness Membership Sales Advisor / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they come in.
- Informing all visitors about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan.
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
- Ensuring the client appointment documentation and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell Elements Wellness program and build customer loyalty.
- The right candidate must like talking, but more importantly, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and prospective clients.
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism into a story of great customer service.
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in-person to potential clients.
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- $12-16 per hour based on experience and conversion rate.
- Commissions based on wellness program membership sales.
- Free massages
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.