Elements Massage Camp Hill
88 S 32nd St
Camp Hill, PA 17011
We offer an opportunity to join an established practice with an experienced team, while offering a great wage, health benefits, and flexible scheduling.
Elements Massage Camp Hill
Our vision is to positively impact the lives of 22,000 people each year through therapeutic massage.
We are a growing therapeutic massage studio and are seeking responsible Therapeutic Massage Therapists to join our team. Recent graduates are welcome to apply. We will invest in your personal and professional growth by providing ongoing training and have designed this position with you in mind.
Benefits we provide:
- Company contributions to Health Benefits for full time positions
- A competitive starting pay
- Paid CEUs- online and in person
- Opportunities for career advancement
- Flexible scheduling, including an option for every other weekend off
- Fun, creative, supportive environment
We will provide everything you need to be successful:
- A safe professional environment
- Administrative support
- Discounted Liability Insurance
- Valid licensure for Pennsylvania and current liability insurance
- Customer service skills
- Ability to remain flexible in a constantly changing environment
- Ability to obtain clear background check
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Friendly, Timely, and Professional Appearance (uniform provided)
- Follow draping protocols
- Write accurate and timely SOAP notes before leaving studio.
- When not in session, complete downtime checklist.
- Follow end of shift room and studio procedures.
- Maintain licensure, CEU requirements and current liability insurance.
- Comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations and/or applicable state privacy and security laws.
- Actively participate in staff meetings
- Communicate effectively with coworkers
- Provide timely and appropriate communication with studio management
- Be flexible
- Other duties as assigned
Because we are a therapeutic massage studio, you will be able to use your knowledge and training by working with a multitude of clients --- from athletes to pregnant women to clients with chronic issues such as herniated and bulging discs, fibromyalgia and chronic low back pain.
Minimum requirement is 3 shifts per week. Average shift length is 4 to 6 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements Policies depending on shift length. Must be available to work two evening shifts and either a Saturday or Sunday.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Send us a completed application and resumé today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.