Elements Massage Morris Plains
1767 Route 10 East
Morris Plains, NJ 07950
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Want to make an impact on your community? Need to be fully booked? Looking for a schedule that focuses on work-life balance?
We provide steady clientele, flexible scheduling, and a stress-free environment. We are a very busy therapeutic massage studio seeking responsible part time and full time Licensed Massage Therapists to join our team.
Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
- NJ massage license and professional liability insurance
- Flexible Schedule; one evening shift and one weekend shift mandatory
- Deep Tissue, Sports, Swedish, Myofascial, and Trigger Point skills will be called on regularly
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Steady and reliable clientele with industry's most competitive pay rates
- Clean and safe, professional work environment
- Unparalleled career advancement opportunities for Massage Therapists
- All hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry and other support processes handled for you
- Flexible scheduling supporting career longevity
- Ongoing training with our Therapist Educator
- Focus on therapist self-care
- CEU's available in team-environment in-person and online
- Supportive, consistent on-site leadership
What Makes Us Different:
- Elements is a young and innovative company founded by a massage therapist with the health of clients and therapists alike in mind. Two components make this studio work – clients, and therapists. We have made it our mission to fulfill the needs of both.
- We take pride in our unique system that ensures a perfect match between clients and therapists – this enhances rebook rates and creates a stable and consistent clientele.
- We recognize the importance of a cohesive team. Management is here to ensure the comfort and safety of therapists and other team members. Our front desk works alongside therapists to ensure proper scheduling, avoid over-use related injuries, and screen clients for therapists’ safety. Together, We Change Lives.
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.