Elements Massage Mason
9321 South Mason-Montgomery Road
Mason, OH 45040
Do you want to work in a job where you can improve clients' lives for the better?
Elements Massage Mason is looking for an engaging, confident, outgoing personality to engage in sales and customer service with potential clients and current members. Our business is built on Wellness Program sales and we award our team when we meet our objectives.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Elements Massage Anderson is looking for a Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage experience for each client every time they enter the studio.
- Informing all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Ensuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Working as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of our world
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- Ability to actively listen to all new, current prospective clients to ensure their needs and expectations are being met
- Able to turn an incident of client criticism into a story of great customer service
- Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in person to potential clients
- Customer Service in a spa-like or similar environment is preferred; catering to experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and professionalism
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy-to-learn computer programs
- Motivation to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client
- Starting at $12/hour
- Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
- A complimentary monthly massage at the studio
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply today!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.