Elements Massage Ken Caryl
12482 Ken Caryl Ave Suite A5
Littleton, CO 80127
Our Ken Caryl studio is looking for an engaging, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on membership signups and we award our team when they sell clients on our membership which is the best-rated membership in the industry.
Elements Massage Studio Ken Caryl - Littleton CO
- Winner: 2019 Best Massage 5280 Magazine "Top Of The Town"
- Top Studio for Employee Satisfaction
Our Ken Caryl studio is looking for an engaging, outgoing personality to lead the sales and customer service of potential clients and current members. Our business is built on membership signups and we award our team when they sell clients on our membership which is the best rated membership in the industry.
NOTE: Position requires approximately 30-40 hours per week and includes several evening shifts that run from 3pm to 9pm and at least one weekend shift.
Please don't apply if you aren't willing to work these times.
We are looking for one Wellness Sales Associate / Customer Service Associate to create an exceptional massage studio experience for clients every time they enter the studio.
- Informing clients about the benefits of our Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no-hassle membership plan
- Following our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program
- Be the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio
- Insuring the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate
- Work as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are VIPs
- Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty
- The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to new client and established clients
- The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service
Candidates should have the following skills:
- You MUST have previous SALES experience (at least 1+ years)
- Prior experience preferred in selling memberships or services in‐person to potential clients
- Demonstrate excellent Listening skills
- Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy‐to‐learn computer programs.
- Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
- Inspired by goals and achievement-based compensation (commissions)
- Customer Service in a spa‐like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution
Compensation includes Hourly Pay & Bonus!
Pay starts at $13/hour and can increases to $14/hour with solid performance after 60-90 days.
Successful candidates typically earn $14-15/hour due to commission from selling memberships.
Candidates with strong sales skills will easily make lucrative bonuses with our proven sales training and unmatched membership program. Unlike competitors, we offer don't require sign-up/annual fees and members can cancel at any time. Combined with our top-rated massages and selling memberships will come easy to a talented candidate.
- Commissions paid on each Member you sign-up (up to $14 per member)
- Free Monthly 90 Minute Massages
- Annual $100 anniversary bonuses
- Paid Time Off
- A variety of on-going monthly cash & other recognition awards
- Professional development and training
Elements Massage Ken Caryl has the best membership program, personalizes every massage and has the best guarantee to ensure high client satisfaction. Check our reviews and you’ll find we are the highest rated studio in our market.
We also have the highest employee satisfaction of all Colorado Elements!
Not only do we strive to provide an amazing service to our clients, but it is equally important we provide a safe, harmonious and amazing culture for our employees.
Our studio is located in the upscale Ken Caryl neighborhood in Littleton, just off C470's Ken Caryl exit. Owners are local residents, super supportive and invested in a studio re-model to provide a beautiful work environment.
Please submit your resume or come visit us with a walk-in application!
Our interviews include a studio tour, meeting therapists, front desk teammates and our leadership team.
We are dedicated to investing time to get to know you so that we hire co-workers who are a great fit for our culture and team-based approach!