Elements Massage Colleyville
4843 Colleyville Blvd, Ste 231
Colleyville, TX 76034
Do you want to work in a job where you can help change clients' lives?
Elements Massage is looking for an engaging, fearless personality to lead the sales and service of potential clients and current members. Our team members will earn commission for wellness plan and package sales in addition to their base wage. They will also have opportunities to advance into our management team and to earn additional monthly bonuses.
Elements Massage Colleyille is looking for a a Wellness Sales Associate/ Customer Service Associate to;
· Create an exceptional massage experience for all the clients every time they enter the studio.
· Inform all clients about the benefits of the Elements Massage Wellness Program, a no hassle membership plan.
· Follow our proven sales process to enroll clients into the Elements Massage Wellness Program.
· Being the first and final face of hospitality, whether on the phone or in the studio.
· Ensure the client appointment paperwork and payment process is brief, painless, and accurate.
· Work as a team with our Managers and Massage Therapists to create an environment where clients are the center of the world.
· Ability to follow our proven sales process to sell the monthly Elements Massage Wellness Program and build customer loyalty.
· The right candidate must like talking, but more important, love listening to all new clients, established clients, and perspective clients.
· The right candidate can turn every incident of client criticism to a story of great customer service.
· Prior retail sales experience preferred; selling memberships or services in- person to potential clients.
· Customer Service in a spa like or similar environment is preferred; catering experiences that distinguish their value with attention, hospitality, and execution.
· Familiarity with modern office tools and systems; scheduling and payments are all processed with easy – to- learn computer programs.
· Driven to create the best work environment for the employees and the best experiences for the client.
• Pay based on experience
• Bonuses based on monthly conversion numbers
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Company paid Life insurance to qualifying employees
• A complimentary Bi- weekly massage at the studio as well as discounts on additional massage services
· Paid time off for qualifying employees
If working in a rewarding sales environment in a great massage studio sounds exciting, you should apply now by resume.