Elements Massage Murfreesboro
533 N Thompson Ln
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
Elements Massage in Murfreesboro is a growing Massage Studio that is looking for Massage Therapists to join our team. We have flexible hours ranging from Full Time to Part Time and Weekend Opportunities.
Why we are different:
You get guaranteed pay. We know it can be scary to leave your current position for something new. We don't want you to worry about money so we guarantee your pay for 30 days until you can build a steady clientele.
Your career longevity is important to us. We schedule 15 minutes in between each massage session so you can grab a snack, re-center yourself and prepare yourself fully for your next client.
The health and safety of our team members and our clients is our top priority so we’ve added the following:
- Client Screening Questions
- Temperature Checks
- The use of Personal Protection Equipment
- Additional training to ensure you are confident and ready to succeed
- You work hard and we know it! Our shifts are tailored to your ability. We designed these shift lengths to ensure that you will be able to practice your craft for a long, long time.
- You are worth our investment! We provide ongoing training and support because we firmly believe that investing in your skills and education is the best investment we can make in our business.
- Its all about Massage! We focus our efforts solely on Therapeutic Massage. Our therapists are not expected to sell products or services.
- Your success is our success. We provide you with everything you need to be successful: Clients, marketing, administrative support, supplies, hydraulic tables and a warm, safe environment in which to work.
- You will get to work with and learn from a diverse group of therapists who are committed to their craft and to the growth and success of our team.
- Elements Massage was founded by a therapeutic massage therapist and our therapists benefit from her knowledge and understanding of the massage industry.
- Our clients Love Us! We change lives and have a loyal clientele that visit us at least once a month – and this ensures that you will be busy.
- New therapists in our studios earn an average $30-$50 per session (this includes gratuities).
- We provide a benefits package that can includes Free Massage, Continuing Education with CE costs and Paid Time Off.
To better the lives of everyone we touch.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed (or in the process of completing) a Massage Therapist educational program. New Graduates are welcome!
- Must hold or be in the process of obtaining a license or certification that allows you to perform Massage Therapy at the studio.
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for
- Following our proven systems for providing a superior massage therapy experience for your clients and members.
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
- Adding to the positive, team-oriented culture in our studio
- Arriving on time to the studio with a clean, neat appearance (uniform shirts provided)
Submit your information, we would love to connect with you!
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.