Elements Massage Murfreesboro
533 N Thompson Ln
Murfreesboro, TN 37129
If you’re looking for a massage therapist job where you can use your skills and training for a wide variety of clients, then look no further! Contact us today.
Are you a Massage Therapist looking for a studio where you will be encouraged and supported to use your knowledge, skills and training to provide customized massages to a variety of clients?
Our goal is to build the perfect massage therapy family of employees, where you WANT to come to work. Because we were founded by a massage therapist, we do things just a little differently. We’d love to show you how we are different.
Responsibilities and Duties:
Our Massage Therapists are responsible for:
- Following our proven system for providing a superior massage therapy experience for our clients and members
- Customizing massage based on client needs and preferences
- Providing a professional recommendation for next steps in a client’s treatment plan
- Creating SOAP/intake notes for each massage session
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have completed a Massage Therapist education program
- Must hold a Tennessee State License
We Offer A Supportive, Massage Therapist Focused Environment:
- Continuing education opportunities
- Hydraulic massage tables
- Booking, laundry and other support processes handled for you
- Scheduling to support career longevity and work life balance
- Ongoing education in studio with Senior Massage Therapists
- Paid time off
- Free Massage
- Preferred Partner Employee Discounts
- Competitive base pay with bonus’ and incentives
- Supportive, consistent onsite management
- Team environment that is client and employee focused
Are you interested in joining the Elements Massage family today?
Each Elements Massage® studio is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Elements Therapeutic Massage, LLC (ETM) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ETM. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage® studios. Elements Massage® and Elements Massage + design are registered trademarks owned by ETM.