Careers at Elements Massage™
Certified Massage Therapist
FULL-TIME AND PART-TIME MTs NEEDED. New Graduates are encouraged to apply!
At Elements Massage™ we focus exclusively on massage - no facials, waxing, body scrubs, etc. Elements was founded by a massage therapist with a deep commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experience to our clients. Elements Massage was voted 2016 Best Massage place in Silicon Valley by The San Jose Mercury News readers because we have great massage therapists and we treat them right!
Our Campbell location is a well established, highly rated massage studio in need of more talented Massage Therapists to service our growing client demand! Check out our great online reviews on our website and on Yelp.com!
- We match clients to you and customize every massage, based on your specialties
- Top notch equipment like heated hydraulic tables in private rooms
- No linens to wash or products to sell
- Keep your schedule full with lots of repeat clients
- No driving around, carrying a heavy table, or visiting client’s homes
- Flexible schedule with breaks when you need them
- Work as a valued employee, not an independent contractor with extra taxes and unpaid time
* A peaceful, upscale environment with top quality equipment, linens, and supplies
* Guaranteed hourly pay plus bonus based on massages provided
* Supportive team environment with continuing education and learning opportunities
* Opportunity for advancement
* FREE self-care massage
* Paid sick time
* Flexible work schedule
The Right Candidate:
* Has a passion for massage, understands the therapeutic benefits, and genuinely cares about helping people.
* Can deliver high quality Swedish and deep tissue massage, customized to each client's needs, and work in other modalities.
* Has strong listening, communication, and evaluation skills to assess client needs, establish a treatment plan and deliver professional treatment recommendations.
* Is a CAMTC Certified Massage Therapist.
* Likes to be part of a fun, collaborative and high-performing team.
* Is available to work 2-5 shifts per week, including one weekend shift.
At Elements, you will be a W-2 employee, which means we will be responsible for withholding applicable taxes. All of our therapists must carry their own liability insurance from ABMP, AMTA or other similar organizations.
We are accepting applications and conducting interviews immediately! Recent graduates are welcome to apply. Please send a detailed resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org. Include modalities practiced and work availability.
Elements is a non-smoking, drug-free work environment.