Careers at Elements Massage™
SCSS-Sales/Client Service Specialist
Elements Massage Buckhead is looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience and assisting the staff of massage therapists as needed. In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in the Buckhead/Sandy Springs area.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
Qualified candidates will possess the following qualities:
- have sales and customer service experience in a retail environment.
- be highly organized and have the ability to multitask under pressure.
- be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software.
- have the ability to think quickly and react appropriately in different situations.
- be able to master tasks/responsibilities quickly and assist the owner in the overall operations of the studio.
- Career advancement opportunities include management as well as studio ownership with a national organization.
- Free semi-monthly massage.
- Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today! E-mail your resume with cover letter to email@example.com.