At Elements Massage College Station/Bryan, we are currently looking to build our team with bright and outgoing Wellness Membership Advisor. Responsibilities include selling memberships to our wellness program and other therapeutic massage services, booking appointments, simple administrative work and helping to create a studio that is far above anywhere our customers have experienced. In return, we will provide:
The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Houston.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have at least two to three years of sales and customer service experience in a retail or fitness environment. Be a team oriented thinker; who enjoys dealing with people and making service a number one priority. Must be proactive, dynamic, and computer literate as well as have the ability to achieve personal and studio sales quotas. Candidates should be personable and professional, and be able to sell the wellness benefits of ETM.
- Free Monthly Massage and Chiropractic Care.
- Sales incentives.
- Longevity rewards for team members at their annual milestones.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Please email resume to RyanBoyle@elementsmassage.com or call/text Ryan at