Your Wellness and Elements Massage
Thank you for taking the next step to your wellness. Elements Massage of Brea and Pacific Western Bank have partnered to provide you an exclusive membership to the Elements Wellness Program at a special rate exclusive to Pacific Western Bank employees.
The Benefits of Massage
What exactly are the benefits of receiving massage? Massage can:
- Alleviate low-back pain and improve range of motion.
- Assist with shorter, easier labor for expectant mothers and shorten maternity hospital stays.
- Ease medication dependence.
- Enhance immunity by stimulating lymph flow—the body's natural defense system.
- Exercise and stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles.
- Help athletes of any level prepare for, and recover from, strenuous workouts.
- Improve the condition of the body's largest organ—the skin.
- Increase joint flexibility.
- Lessen depression and anxiety.
- Promote tissue regeneration, reducing scar tissue and stretch marks.
- Pump oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation.
- Reduce post-surgery adhesions and swelling.
- Reduce spasms and cramping.
- Relax and soften injured, tired, and overused muscles.
- Release endorphins—amino acids that work as the body's natural painkiller.
- Relieve migraine pain.
A Powerful Ally
There's no denying the power of bodywork. Regardless of the adjectives we assign to it (pampering, rejuvenating, therapeutic) or the reasons we seek it out (a luxurious treat, stress relief, pain management), massage therapy can be a powerful ally in your healthcare regimen.
Experts estimate that upwards of ninety percent of disease is stress related. And perhaps nothing ages us faster, internally and externally, than high stress. While eliminating anxiety and pressure altogether in this fast-paced world may be idealistic, massage can, without a doubt, help manage stress. This translates into:
- Decreased anxiety.
- Enhanced sleep quality.
- Greater energy.
- Improved concentration.
- Increased circulation.
- Reduced fatigue.
Furthermore, clients often report a sense of perspective and clarity after receiving a massage. The emotional balance bodywork provides can often be just as vital and valuable as the more tangible physical benefits.
Increase the Benefits with Frequent Visits
Getting a massage can do you a world of good. And getting massage frequently can do even more. Taking part in this form of regularly scheduled self-care can play a huge part in how healthy you'll be and how youthful you'll remain with each passing year. Budgeting time for massage at consistent intervals is truly an investment in your health. And remember: just because massage feels like a pampering treat doesn't mean it is any less therapeutic. Consider massage appointments a necessary piece of your health and wellness plan.
How our membership works
- Elements Massage Wellness Program is a month-to-month membership. No contracts that you have to sign up for a year, no sign-up fees.
- You can share your membership benefits with one other person. Just provide us with the name of your Associate Member and they enjoy the same rate as you do.
- Membership Specials. We always insure that members receive the best deals and discounts. You will receive emails for upgrades, discounted session rates and special partnership discounts from other local businesses.
- Our services include Swedish massage, trigger-point therapy, deep tissue, and sports massage. Your membership includes a monthly 1-hour session with your therapist.
Your Exclusive Rate
As an employee of Pacific Western Bank you receive Elements Massage of Brea's Wellness Program at a reduce rate.
Call us at (714) 494-1068 to schedule your first appointment and experience the Elements Difference. We’ll find out about your specific needs and pair you with a therapist that can best meet your expectations. Upon your arrival, let us know you are an employee of Pacific Western Bank and we’ll take care of the rest.
Need more information?
Call us at (714) 494-1068 and we’ll be glad to assist you!