Is your work environment important to you? Looking for a culture that supports your health and wellness as much as our clients? Then you just found your new home!
A few things about us:
- Our studio is 4 years old and growing
- Our management team has been with us since day one, and are very dedicated, active and involved in the day-to-day operations of the studio (including our owner!)
- We have 7 treatment rooms and 14 amazing therapists
- On average we see over 200 new clients a month and we still have too many turn aways, these could be your clients!
What can you expect from us:
- A safe, friendly, supportive and professional environment
- Administrative support
- Flexible schedules - we require a minimum of 3 shifts per week (one weekend day required, average shift lengths 5 to 7 hours)
- Comfortable massage rooms with heated, electric tables -adjustable for your ergonomics and client comfort
- All supplies, linens and lotions provided
- Uniform tops provided
- Free monthly massage
- Anniversary Bonus
- Insurance discounts with AMTA and AMBP
- Free parking
- And so much more...
Are you passionate about the healing affects of Massage? We are! Continuous improvement is part of our culture and we offer low cost continuing education and mentoring to keep you on top of the latest trends. We offer a variety of modalities to broaden your client's treatment, including Himalayan Salt Stone, Cupping, Aromatherapy and traditional Hot Stone.
If you looking for a steady stream of clients and a full schedule in an environment where your individual talents are appreciated and respected, Elements is the ideal place for you. We have full and part time openings. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Rate per session DOE; plus tips, commissions and incentives!