Is your work environment important to you? Looking for a culture that supports your health and wellness as much as our clients? Then you just found your new home!
A few things about us:
- Our studio is 4 years old and growing, we have 7 treatment rooms and 17 amazing therapists
- On average we see over 200 new clients a month and we still have too many turn away, these could be your clients!
What can you expect from us:
- A safe, friendly, supportive and professional environment
- Administrative support
- Flexible schedules - A minimum of one 5 or 7 hour shift per week
- Comfortable massage rooms with heated electric tables -adjustable for your ergonomics and client comfort
- All supplies, linens and lotions
- Uniform tops provided
- Free monthly massage
- Saturday / Sunday Bonus
- Tenure Bonus
- Accident Insurance
- Voluntary Benefits available including Disability, Dental, Life, Cancer and Critical Illness, plus others
- Insurance discounts with AMTA and AMBP
- Education Reimbursement with Elements Massage Alderwood and Knead to Work
- Free parking
- And much more...
Are you passionate about the healing affects of Massage? We are! Continuous improvement is part of our culture and we offer low cost continuing education and mentoring to keep you on top of the latest trends. We offer a variety of modalities to broaden your client's treatment, including Himalayan Salt Stone, Cupping, Aromatherapy and traditional Hot Stone.
If you looking for a steady stream of clients and a full schedule in an environment where your individual talents are appreciated and respected, Elements is the ideal place for you. We have full and part time openings. We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Rate per session DOE; plus tips, commissions, weekend and tenure bonus!
How To Apply:
Please send Cover Letter & Resume to: email@example.com