Careers at Elements Massage™
Elements Massage Alderwood invites you to apply to become a part of our Team. Come work in a supportive environment that values excellence in client service and where that service will be appreciated and rewarded.
Elements Massage is a rapidly growing leader in the retail massage industry with more than 200 studios nationwide with more on the way. Elements Massage was founded by a massage therapist in 2006 with the philosophy that happy therapists and happy client service associates create happy clients who return and refer their friends and family.
At Elements Massage Alderwood we realize massage therapists are not salespeople! We free you from that burden so you can concentrate on what you were trained to do: Giving an outstanding client massage experience. Applicants should possess the following traits and skills:
- Warm, friendly demeanor
- Client relationship oriented
- Possess effective communication skills with clients, team members and management.
- A desire to be part of a synergistic team
- A passion for client health and wellness
- Ability to adapt their massage delivery based upon the client's specific requests and/or physical needs
- Proficiency in Swedish and Deep Tissue techniques and knowledge of various other modalities preferred
- Experience preferred but new graduates are welcome to apply
- A safe, friendly, supportive and professional environment
- Administrative support
- Flexible schedules - full and part-time with evening and weekend shifts available
- Comfortable massage rooms with electric tables
- All linens and lotions
- Electric, adjustable massage tables for therapist ergonomics and client comfort
- Free monthly massage
- Incentives for meeting membership goals
- Assistance with continuing education units