Happy Healthy "You" Year!
Joanna Dunn Jan 7, 2014
Let’s make 2014 all about “You”!
Here are some ideas just for “You”!
- Make every decision one that focuses on the “You” you want to be. For example; have a glass of water instead of juice or soda. The new “You” would prefer less calories and no sugar and enjoys the benefits water provides.
- The “You” you want to be enjoys taking the stairs instead of the elevator, jogging to the mailbox, counting steps and walking messages to coworkers rather than emailing.
- The “You” you want to be embraces whole food and healthy fats and has said goodbye to fad diets and empty calories.
- “You” discovered you love to cook! Using fresh, organic ingredients and trying new recipes that focus on your healthy lifestyle make for great opportunities to invite friends over and share in your new found passion.
- Enjoying time away from the computer, cell phones, TV and all other electronic devices gives “You” the opportunity to focus on other interests and explore new options.
- Organizing your world has become so easy and fun. Filing, having finances in order and having everything in its place gives “You” extra time to focus on your goals and accomplishments.
- With your new found extra time “You” have discovered that volunteering is rewarding and fun!