Careers at Elements Massage™
Front Desk Associate
Elements Massage Wandermere is looking for a bright, outgoing, friendly individual to join our team as a Sales/Client Service Specialist. Responsibilities include selling therapeutic massage services and memberships to our wellness program, booking appointments, maintaining our clean, inviting studio atmosphere and answering the phone professionally and politely to ensure a flawless guest experience. In return, we will provide:
- The opportunity to be part of a team that is focused on the wellness of others in order to provide the best therapeutic massage in Spokane.
- A warm, professional atmosphere.
- Training and proven processes to support your success.
- Variety in your work that is both challenging and rewarding.
- Potential for career advancement.
- Ability to earn sales bonuses.
Qualified candidates will have at least one year of sales and customer service experience in a retail environment, be a team oriented thinker and possess the ability to learn new computer software.
Position is part time, nights and weekends.
Elements is a smoke free work environment.
Come join one of the fastest growing segments of the healthcare industry, apply today! Please deliver your cover letter and resume in person to our studio.