1215 S Fort Apache Rd #150
Fort Apache @ Charleston
Las Vegas, NV 89117
p. (702) 487-6677
Hours of Operation
Monday - Sunday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
- Contact Us
Meet Our Las Vegas Massage Therapists
At Elements Massage Summerlin, our highly trained and qualified massage therapists will work with you to meet your individual needs.
Kristen | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At European Massage Therapy School
- Lived In - Born & raised in Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Florida, Texas and most of the west coast
- Dream Vacation – My family is from Ireland & Scotland, I would love to go with family & see sights and spend time with them.
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, Trigger Point & Hot Stones!
- Philosophy On Healing – I believe it's intent & it's purpose. So not only the work, but the intent behind the massage as well.
- In My Other Life I Was… I was always known to work on friends & family, sometimes without realizing it & massage was just the next step.
Jeff | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Homes Institute of Consciousness Studies, San Diego, CA M.Cs. 2017, Brian Utting School of Massage, Seattle WA 2004, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA B.A. 1989
- Lived In Seattle, Michigan, Honolulu, Japan, Washington, D.C. Houston
- Places Traveled - All 50 US States, half the provinces of Canada, Japan, China, Guam, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, The Netherlands, France, England, Germany, Austria, Italy
- Dream Vacation – I think an around the world cruise would be fun.
- Favorite Modalities – Specializes in injury treatment, deep tissue, prenatal and craniosacral therapy.
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing is something that occurs within ourselves when we are in alignment with the inherent wholeness of who we are. Nobody can heal anybody else, although we can certainly help facilitate each other's process.
- In My Other Life I Was… a high school teacher and a flight attendant.
Kim | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At La-Maril Spa Institute in Jamaica and Academy of Healing Arts Las Vegas
- Lived In - Jamaica, Florida and Las Vegas (Dual Citizenship with Jamaica)
- Places Traveled - Jamaica, Cuba and Canada
- Dream Vacation – A tour through Europe
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue,Thai, Hot Stone
- Philosophy On Healing – My philosophy on healing is promoting balance and well being in the body, mind and soul of each person, transforming the world one massage at a time.
- In My Other Life I Was… a Chef and a Massage Therapist in Jamaica. Working with my hands and putting my heart in it has always come natural for me.
Laura | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Southeastern School of Neuromuscular and Massage Therapy, Jacksonville, FL
- Lived In Jacksonville, New York, Essex England, Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Dominican Republic, Mexico, San Francisco, London, Jersey Channel Islands, Dublin Ireland, Liverpool England, New Orleans, Des Moines Iowa
- Dream Vacation – Tuscany Italy
- Favorite Modalities – Prenatal, Reflexology, Swedish
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing starts with a release of pain wheter it be physical, mental or emotional. You should always be in a relaxed state to allow the energy to flow and release
- In My Other Life I Was… a young girl in New York searching for herself.
Sarah | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In woodburn Oregon, Frankfort Indiana & Nevada
- Studied at Anthem Institute
- Dream Vacation – Great Wall Of China, India & Brazil
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue & Myofacial Release
- Philosophy On Healing – Biggest Lie Is “No Pain No Gain”. There is more wisdom in our body than in your deepest philosophy.
- In My Other Life I Was… Not Complete
Simone | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Long Island, Buffalo, Illinois, Florida, New York City & Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At New York Institute Of Massage
- Dream Vacation – Ireland
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, Therapeutic, Hot Stone.
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing, Relieving Pain, Calming Body & Mind Are My Top Priorities.
- In My Other Life I Was… A Photography Student & Barista
Christina | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Las Vegas College (Everest)
- Lived In Denver & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - West Coast Mostly, Florida & Iowa
- Dream Vacation – Maui Hawaii
- Favorite Modalities – Sports, Deep Tissue, Thai, Shiatsu, Relaxation
- Philosophy On Healing – People should get massaged because massage ca nprovide a deeper healing experience.
- In My Other Life I Was… Working in the restaurant industry.
Sherrie | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Graduate of Dahan Institute of Massage Studies 2001
- Lived In Northern Kentucky & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – USA (I’m a hometown girl)
- Dream Vacation – Israel
- Favorite Modalities – Custom combination of: Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point & Neuromuscular
- Philosophy On Healing – The power of touch is amazing. There can be no better preventative medicine.
- In My Other Life I Was… In the Mortgage Business for almost 10 years.
Stephanie | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Nevada School of Massage Therapy, College of Southern Nevada
- Lived In San Francisco, San Diego & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Paris, London & Hawaii
- Dream Vacation – Luxury Train around Europe
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue, Myofascial Release
- Philosophy On Healing – Connect with guest energetically
- In My Other Life I Was… Barista at Starbucks/Nursing Student.
Bobbie Jo | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Dahan School of Massage. I.S.S.A ; International Sport Science Association. (In Progress)
- Lived In California, 18 years. Las Vegas, 19 years
- Places Traveled - Ensenada, Mexico; Mazatlan, Mexico; Jamaica, Catalina Island; Denver; New York, New Jersey, All over California.
- Dream Vacation – Any Tropical Island
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, relaxation for stress.
- Philosophy On Healing – Its a full circle; MIND BODY and SOUL. I believe you need to eat healthy, workout, and get massages regularly to stay healthy. Meditation, on massage table or in a hot bath with candles and aromatherapy. Anything to clear the mind.
- In My Other Life I Was… I have tried it all from being a server, bareback buster, hostess, I worked for an eye doctor giving the eye tests everyone hates, I worked in scrap yard weighing metals and working pay window, I worked the front desk at L.V.A.C, Sales in a clothing store, baby sitter, house cleaner. My passions are massage and exercise. Anything having to do with the human body.