1215 S Fort Apache Rd #150
Fort Apache @ Charleston
Las Vegas, NV 89117
p. (702) 487-6677
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Us
Meet Our Las Vegas Massage Therapists
At Elements Massage Summerlin, our highly trained and qualified massage therapists will work with you to meet your individual needs.
Kristen | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At European Massage Therapy School
- Lived In - Born & raised in Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Florida, Texas and most of the west coast
- Dream Vacation – My family is from Ireland & Scotland, I would love to go with family & see sights and spend time with them.
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, Trigger Point & Hot Stones!
- Philosophy On Healing – I believe it's intent & it's purpose. So not only the work, but the intent behind the massage as well.
- In My Other Life I Was… I was always known to work on friends & family, sometimes without realizing it & massage was just the next step.
Elizabeth | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At - UOP - working on Bachelors in Elementary Education, Northwest Health Careers 2006, Oklahoma State University 1997-1999
- Lived In - Oklahoma City & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Italy, Jamaica, Mexico, Hawaii
- Dream Vacation – Sailing
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue/Shirodarah, Ayurvedic Treatments
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing is not only physical but also internal. One must be willing to or want to heal
- In My Other Life I Was… A student, stay at home mom, waitress, bartender, chiropractic assistant.
Antonio | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied - Massage Therapy
- Lived In The Philippines & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – Philippines, Mexico, USA
- Dream Vacation – Hawaii
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point
- Philosophy On Healing – To Make A Difference Through Massage And Touch From The Pain And Stress Of Everyday Life
- In My Other Life I Was… A Poker Player, Limo Driver And A Food Server
Jeranda (Joey) | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Nevada School of Massage Therapy
- Lived In Washington, Oregon & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Seattle, Raleigh S Carolina, Honolulu
- Dream Vacation – Traveling to anywhere with a beautiful beach and places to explore with friends.
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue, Structural, Sports
- Philosophy On Healing – As a Massage Therapist, I am but a part of the healing process.
- In My Other Life I Was… working retail, anxious to achieve my ambitions.
Alyssa | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At Nevada School Of Massage Therapy
- Places I Have Traveled – Mexico, Montreal Canada
- Dream Vacation – Everywhere.
- Favorite Modalities – Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone
- Philosophy On Healing – Everyone Needs Massage!! It Doesn’t Matter Who You Are Or What You Do.
- In My Other Life I Was… Searching for answers.
Jeff | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Homes Institute of Consciousness Studies, San Diego, CA M.Cs. 2017, Brian Utting School of Massage, Seattle WA 2004, University of the Pacific, Stockton, CA B.A. 1989
- Lived In Seattle, Michigan, Honolulu, Japan, Washington, D.C. Houston
- Places Traveled - All 50 US States, half the provinces of Canada, Japan, China, Guam, Taiwan, Thailand, Korea, The Netherlands, France, England, Germany, Austria, Italy
- Dream Vacation – I think an around the world cruise would be fun.
- Favorite Modalities – Specializes in injury treatment, deep tissue, prenatal and craniosacral therapy.
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing is something that occurs within ourselves when we are in alignment with the inherent wholeness of who we are. Nobody can heal anybody else, although we can certainly help facilitate each other's process.
- In My Other Life I Was… a high school teacher and a flight attendant.
Laura | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Southeastern School of Neuromuscular and Massage Therapy, Jacksonville, FL
- Lived In Jacksonville, New York, Essex England, Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Dominican Republic, Mexico, San Francisco, London, Jersey Channel Islands, Dublin Ireland, Liverpool England, New Orleans, Des Moines Iowa
- Dream Vacation – Tuscany Italy
- Favorite Modalities – Prenatal, Reflexology, Swedish
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing starts with a release of pain wheter it be physical, mental or emotional. You should always be in a relaxed state to allow the energy to flow and release
- In My Other Life I Was… a young girl in New York searching for herself.
Sarah | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In woodburn Oregon, Frankfort Indiana & Nevada
- Studied at Anthem Institute
- Dream Vacation – Great Wall Of China, India & Brazil
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue & Myofacial Release
- Philosophy On Healing – Biggest Lie Is “No Pain No Gain”. There is more wisdom in our body than in your deepest philosophy.
- In My Other Life I Was… Not Complete
Simone | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Long Island, Buffalo, Illinois, Florida, New York City & Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At New York Institute Of Massage
- Dream Vacation – Ireland
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, Therapeutic, Hot Stone.
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing, Relieving Pain, Calming Body & Mind Are My Top Priorities.
- In My Other Life I Was… A Photography Student & Barista
Christina | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Las Vegas College (Everest)
- Lived In Denver & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - West Coast Mostly, Florida & Iowa
- Dream Vacation – Maui Hawaii
- Favorite Modalities – Sports, Deep Tissue, Thai, Shiatsu, Relaxation
- Philosophy On Healing – People should get massaged because massage ca nprovide a deeper healing experience.
- In My Other Life I Was… Working in the restaurant industry.
Sherrie | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Graduate of Dahan Institute of Massage Studies 2001
- Lived In Northern Kentucky & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – USA (I’m a hometown girl)
- Dream Vacation – Israel
- Favorite Modalities – Custom combination of: Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point & Neuromuscular
- Philosophy On Healing – The power of touch is amazing. There can be no better preventative medicine. J
- In My Other Life I Was… In the Mortgage Business for almost 10 years.
Anthony | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied - A.S. Environmental Horticulture
- Lived In The Philippines, San Francisco & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – Philippines, Japan
- Dream Vacation – A couple of weeks anywhere in Europe
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, a medium to firm (not deep tissue) massage for maximum relaxation
- Philosophy On Healing – Natural healing is the best healing
- In My Other Life I Was… A Manager of a community paper and a Realtor
Bobbie Jo | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Dahan School of Massage. I.S.S.A ; International Sport Science Association. (In Progress)
- Lived In California, 18 years. Las Vegas, 19 years
- Places Traveled - Ensenada, Mexico; Mazatlan, Mexico; Jamaica, Catalina Island; Denver; New York, New Jersey, All over California.
- Dream Vacation – Any Tropical Island
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, relaxation for stress.
- Philosophy On Healing – Its a full circle; MIND BODY and SOUL. I believe you need to eat healthy, workout, and get massages regularly to stay healthy. Meditation, on massage table or in a hot bath with candles and aromatherapy. Anything to clear the mind.
- In My Other Life I Was… I have tried it all from being a server, bareback buster, hostess, I worked for an eye doctor giving the eye tests everyone hates, I worked in scrap yard weighing metals and working pay window, I worked the front desk at L.V.A.C, Sales in a clothing store, baby sitter, house cleaner. My passions are massage and exercise. Anything having to do with the human body.