Careers at Elements Massage™
The Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS) is directly responsible for client conversions and coordinating front desk operations. The SCSS is responsible for client conversions in order to meet studio goals and quotas to ensure growth and profitability through the sales of:
• Memberships to the Elements Wellness Program™
• Packages • Gift Cards • Additional Visits (Rebooking)
• Upgraded sessions such as longer sessions , aroma therapy, or hot stones.
The SCSS is responsible for adhering to established Service Path procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including, but not limited to: • Greeting every client with a smile.
• Creating a calm environment.
• Answering phones professionally and converting phone calls into appointments
. • Demonstrating complete knowledge of the studio’s massage model, therapist skill levels and price structure.
• Proficiency with massage therapy terminology.
• Matching clients and therapists correctly based on our level system and client’s problem areas.
• Mastering MBO through accurate scheduling and completing the retail sales process.
• Addressing emergency scheduling issues quickly and professionally.
• Communicating with clients to determine areas of improvement within the Service Path and complete client satisfaction.
• Other Duties as assigned.