395 W Northwest Hwy
Palatine, IL 60067
p. (847) 963-1600
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
9:00 AM - 8:00 PM
- Contact Us
EXPECT MORE FROM YOUR MASSAGE
Careers at Elements
Not All Jobs Are Created Equal.
Please see below for the current massage therapist and sales/client service opportunities at Elements Palatine.
Licensed Massage Therapists Needed To Keep Up With High Demand
We are currently hiring licensed massage therapists for all shifts. Weekend and evening availability prefered.
Job Description – Massage Therapist
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Massage Therapist is responsible for providing the industry’s best therapeutic massage in a professional and inviting environment where clients experience the Elements difference.
To achieve this goal, the Massage Therapist is responsible for adhering to established “Service Path” procedures and processes to ensure a flawless “Elements Experience” including but not limited to:
- Arrive on time to ensure you have plenty of time to prepare for your first client
- Dress in uniform (clean, neat and professional). Refrain from scented lotions, aromatherapy or perfumes.
- Check- in with SCSS /office manager upon arrival
- Greet every client with a smile. Greet them by their first name and shake their hand.
- Using the intake process, gather information to develop a treatment plan together then educate them on what to expect during the session.
- Begin and end massages on time
- Follow draping and pre-natal protocols
- During session check in with client to make sure pressure is adequate at least three times. Once within the first 5 minutes, once at the half way point and once during the final 10 minutes.
- Following the session, debrief with the client and make recommendations for a client’s return massage visit using the provided Reschedule Recommendation Card
- Write accurate and timely SOAP notes before leaving studio.
- Be courteous and professional with all clients. If at any time you feel uncomfortable during a session, stop the session and let the studio manager know immediately.
- Be professional and quiet both when in massage session and when not in massage session. If you have to talk to your co-workers do so in the break room.
- Follow end of shift room and studio procedures.
- Assist with keeping studio clean. Always leave the treatment room at the end of the day like your found it (or cleaner)
- Inform manager of any changes of address/phone, continuing education, etc.
- Maintain licensure, CEU requirements and current liability insurance.
- When not in session, complete downtime checklist.
- Comply with all HIPAA rules and regulations and Element’s privacy practices.
- Actively participate in staff meetings
- Communicate effectively with coworkers
If interested in this position please call 847-963-1600 or email resume to email@example.com
Sales/Client Service Specialist
Looking for motivated individuals who are capable of being successful in a fast paced environment.
Sales/Client Service Specialist
The Sales/Client Service Specialist (SCSS) is directly responsible for client conversions and coordinating front desk operations. The SCSS is also responsible for goals and objectives that ensure growth and profitability through the sale of:
Duties and Responsibilities:
Accurately schedules, confirms, and guarantees reservations.
Makes service recommendations to customers.
Ensures guests are aware of available spa amenities.
Provides excellent and professional telephone service.
Greets and checks guests in and out.
Displays Expert Knowledge of available services.
Accurately enters Point of Sale data and quickly checks guests out.
Sells memberships, gift cards, packages, and advises on re-booking.
Maintains accurate gift sales data.
Provides tours of the spa studio.
Ensures the studio remains clean and ensures treatment rooms and restrooms are properly stocked.
Follows all HIPPA regulations and Elements privacy practices.
Attends and participates in all general and team meetings.
Maintains a polished and professional personal image.
Requirements and Qualifications:
Experience in front-line customer service (previous spa/salon/gym/retail sales experience preferred).
Hospitality or retail experience is a plus.
Sales experience (1+year preferred).
Cheerful, upbeat personality, able to work in a fast paced environment.
Excellent communication skills.
Strong customer service skills.
Attention to detail and ability to follow instructions (written and verbal) is essential.
Flexible work schedule (must be able to work on weekends and evenings).
Advanced computer skills and aptitude for mastering software applications.
Proficient in Microsoft Office suite of applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint).
Must be a team player and enjoy working in a team environment.
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 847-963-1600 to speak with a manager.