Careers at Elements Massage™
We believe in the healing power of massage. That's why we only do massage. More importantly, we change lives.
Therapist well-being and growth is one of the cornerstones of our business. Elements Massage™ was founded by massage therapist Michele Merhib Maruniak, who established an unmatched commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences at Elements Massage™. Our approach to business is rooted in a deep understanding and respect for the art of massage therapy, as well as the physical and emotional energy it demands.
The success of Elements Massage™ stems from our studios’ abilities to operate as teams to provide an exceptional customized and therapeutic massage experience to clients. Elements Massage™ studios seek and employ highly skilled massage therapists and studio staff members who can thrive by following our one-of-a-kind service path, The Elements Way®.
The Elements Way® is accomplished through team work and communication. It starts with the Sales Client Service Specialist (SCSS), who works with each client to gain knowledge and understanding of what he or she hopes to get from their massage. Once that initial information is collected, the SCSS matches that client with the massage therapist who is best suited to deliver the type of body work requested. The SCSS is an integral part of the team at independent Elements Massage™ studios. At Elements Massage™, our studios value customer service and every team member plays an important part supporting each other to provide the best massage therapy experience in the industry.
The Elements Way® not only contributes to the highest rated client satisfaction in the industry, but offers powerful benefits for therapists.
Simply put, The Elements Way® can support your massage therapy career with:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage
- Active listening and responsiveness. Your input is welcome and encouraged
- A respectful and appreciative attitude for your education and experience
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where therapists are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships
Elements Massage™ studios are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to their employees as they do for their clients. Follow The Elements Way® to your new rewarding career path.
* This is not an offer of employment by Elements Therapeutic Massage, Inc. or its subsidiaries or affiliates (“ETMI”). ETMI is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any Elements Massage™ franchise owner. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Elements Massage™ studio.