Submit your contact information to learn more
We are a franchise brand focused on one thing: massage. Founded by a Massage Therapist, our mission is to provide quality, professional, consistent massage at an affordable price. We offer memberships which encourage clients to continuously visit multiple times per month. We advertise heavily to attract new clients which provides our therapists with a fully booked schedule. THE OPPORTUNITY: We're opening a beautiful new studio at the Market at Oakland in Mount Pleasant, SC, and are looking for Licensed Massage Therapists who are enthusiastic, passionate team players who are willing to learn and who want to have a steady stream of daily/weekly massages! Our unique service path, the Elements Way, ensures consistent, superior results for our clients, and powerful benefits for you. BENEFITS:
- We hire our therapists as employees not as sub-contractors
- Strong team approach and you will work with a great group of people
- Large, comfortable rooms
- Hydraulic tables
- Professional, clean and safe environment in which to work
- As a LMT you don't have to bring a thing. We supply sheets, towels, hot stones, oil, tables, blankets, pillows, and of course, the clients. All you need to do is come to work and do what you do best, “massage therapy”.
- Flexibility in scheduling weekly work hours
- In-house training so that our therapists can master their profession while making a lucrative weekly income
- Discounted rates on liability insurance through ABMP
- Continuing Education reimbursement based on tenure with the company
- Referral bonus for helping us find new, qualified therapists
- Free massages in trade with other therapists
- Growth and career opportunities for therapists Simply put, The Elements Way for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage
- Active listening and responsiveness. Your input is welcome and encouraged.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- Continuous training and mentoring to help you continue to excel
- A nurturing, professional environment with a flexible, consistent schedule and time off to rest your body
- All the supplies and business support you need and a steady clientele
- We take care of you so you can focus on delivering great massage RESPONSIBILITIES:
- You must be able to perform at minimum Swedish, Deep-Tissue and Sports treatments, or be willing to learn how
- You must be certified in Hot Stone and Pre-natal massage or willing to become certified
- You must have strong listening and assessment skills so that you can deliver Elements award-winning massage experience based on client need
- You must have a customer service mentality and be able to communicate well with clients and staff
- Be prepared to perform/handle back to back 60-minute massage sessions within a designated daily shift
- Change sheets and set up rooms between clients
- Complete client SOAP notes daily before leaving your shift
- Assist in maintaining the general cleanliness of the studio
- We are open 7 days a week for our customer’s convenience so you must be willing to work at least one evening shift and one weekend shift per week.
- Provide evidence that you are licensed in SC in massage therapy (you have completed a massage therapy program from an accredited SC massage program, and have obtained a license by passing a state board examination)
- Provide proof of liability insurance
- If offered a position, you will need to pass a background check and drug screening prior to employment
- Elements is a smoke-free environment.
We are proud to demonstrate the same level of commitment to our therapists that we do for our clients.
If the Elements Way sounds like your way,
E-MAIL YOUR RESUME TO: MountPleasantMgr@ElementsMassage.com
*NOTE: If you are selected for an interview, it will include:
- An initial telephone screening with the Owner or Manager
- A formal in-person interview with the Owner or Manager, and
- A practical interview with our Lead Therapist at which time you will perform a 30 minute full-body massage
Please also note: not all candidates will be contacted for an interview. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and thank all who apply.