TIP OF THE DAY: How to stretch your Trapezius muscle while sitting at your desk!
Apr 3, 2013
1. Start by sitting on your right hand
2. With a straight back, tilt your head to the left until you feel the stretch
3. Then hold this position for 20-40 seconds
4. Repeat on the other side; sit on your left hand
5. With a straight back, tilt your head to the right
6. Hold this position for about 20-40 seconds
Share your thoughts, leave a comment!
The Elements Way.®
Therapeutic, handcrafted, and personalized massage.
Our Studio Location
Hours of Operation
Mon - Fri 9am - 9pm
Sat - Sun 9am - 7pm