Elements MassageLake Oswego
Near New Seasons
3 Monroe Parkway
Lake Oswego, OR 97035
p. (503) 387-3205
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Us
Careers at Elements
Elements Massage™ was founded by a massage therapist with an unmatched commitment to delivering the best therapeutic, healing massage experiences. We have a deep understanding and respect for the art of healing massage, as well as the physical and emotional energy it demands.
In fact, we developed a unique client-centered approach – The Elements Way™ – to ensure consistent, superior results for our clients and our therapists. The Elements Way™ not only delivers the highest client satisfaction in the industry, but it has powerful benefits for you.
Simply put, The Elements Way™ for your career involves:
- A shared belief in the healing power of massage.
- Active listening and responsiveness. Your input is welcome and encouraged.
- A rewarding team environment with a singular focus on massage where you are paired with the right client to encourage lasting professional relationships.
- A program of continuous improvement to help you continue to excel with mentoring, in-service training and continuing education assistance.
- A nurturing, professional environment with a flexible, consistent schedule and time off to rest your body.
- All the supplies and business support you need and a steady clientele so you can focus on delivering great massage.
Please see below for the current massage therapist and sales/client service opportunities at Elements Lake Oswego.
Licensed Massage Therapists
Elements Therapeutic Massage - Lake Oswego, OR
About Elements Therapeutic Massage:
At Elements we specialize in truly therapeutic massage. Our therapists customize a handcrafted massage based on the client's individual needs. We provide the supplies and handle the overhead, marketing, and scheduling so that you can focus on delivering an exceptional massage for the client.
Who we want:
Elements in Lake Oswego is looking for extremely talented massage therapists who want to be part of the dynamic team of this growing studio. We are looking for skilled, friendly, client-focused therapists who are great at building long term relationships with clients and have a true passion for healing. Recent graduates are welcome to apply.
What we offer:
- A safe, friendly, professional environment
- Flexible Schedules
- Marketing support
- Administrative support
- Hydraulic tables
- Linens and lotions
- Discounted liability insurance
- CEU Assistance*
- Guaranteed payment for non-massage hours
- Average starting pay: $28-$35 (including tips) for 55-minute massage
*eligible after 90 days
The right candidate will be passionate and successful in:
- Delivering high quality massage based on each client’s needs
- Promoting the health and wellness benefits of receiving massage therapy on a regular basis
- Creating an excellent experience for clients through friendly and helpful attitude
- Generating new clientele through promoting member referrals
- Helping maintain professionalism and cleanliness of therapy rooms and common areas
Skills and Experience necessary for the role:
- Knowledge of Swedish and Deep Tissue Massage required
- Knowledge of other various modalities preferred
- Must be able to communicate effectively with clients, studio management and front desk staff
- Understands and believes in the healing benefits of massage therapy and therapeutic work
- Must adhere to local and state licensing laws and regulations
- Must carry liability insurance
Average shift length is 4 to 7 hours with the possibility of completing 4 to 6 massages in one day. We provide breaks as required by law and in accordance with Elements Policies depending on shift length. Flexibility to work evening and/or weekend shifts is important.
Elements is a non-smoking, fragrance-free work environment. We are open 7 days a week and have multiple shifts available.
Join one of the fastest growing segments in the healthcare industry, apply today!
Please send your resume to email@example.com.