Availability: Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- Deep tissue
- Structural integration
- Treatment work
- Prenatal massage
- Myofascial release
"Having a job where every client leaves with a smile is a great joy. I am passionate about working with the body to reduce pain and help clients get back to doing what they love. Each of my massages is a hand-crafted experience that is designed to work for YOU.”
- The Soma Institute of Neuromuscular Integration. Graduated 2014.
- Costa Rica School of Massage Therapy. Graduated 2012.
Most Experience Treating:
- Frozen shoulder
- Carpal tunnel/tingling down arms
- Tight knee caps
- Low back pain
"A long-tern client of mine came in with frozen shoulder syndrome, as well as bilateral numbness down the arms. I worked with her for about eight sessions using myofascial release and structural integration techniques. By session four the numbness was gone, and by session eight her shoulder had freed back to normal range of motion. We both had tears when she was first able to raise her arm over her head again."
What makes your massages unique?
"I listen to the client very carefully on what they need for their body. After that, I help educate the client with the information that I have, and together we create a treatment plan that will get the best results."
What Continued Education courses interest you?
- Active isolated stretching
What do you most appreciate when receiving massage?
"A present practitioner who responds to my needs."
What keeps you passionate about massage therapy?
"You -- the client. Each new success story or smiling face is enough for me."
Preferred Provider for:
(425) 427 - 6562
* By giving us your e-mail address you are signing up for our mailing list. Your privacy is important to us: Elements will not sell, give, or rent your personal information to anyone. To unsubscribe from our e-mail communications, or to receive less or more information, you can select a link at the bottom of every e-mail.