Elements MassageLas Vegas - Fort Apache
Fort Apache @ Charleston
1215 S Fort Apache Rd #150
Las Vegas, NV 89117
p. (702) 487-6677
Hours of Operation
Monday - Saturday
9:00 AM - 9:00 PM
10:00 AM - 7:00 PM
- Contact Us
EXPECT MORE FROM YOUR MASSAGE
Meet Our Las Vegas Massage Therapists
At Elements Therapeutic Massage Las Vegas - Fort Apache, our highly trained and qualified massage therapists will work with you to meet your individual needs.
Alyssa | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At Nevada School Of Massage Therapy
- Places I Have Traveled – Mexico, Montreal Canada
- Dream Vacation – Everywhere.
- Favorite Modalities – Reflexology, Deep Tissue, Hot Stone
- Philosophy On Healing – Everyone Needs Massage!! It Doesn’t Matter Who You Are Or What You Do.
- In My Other Life I Was… Searching for answers.
Angel | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In San Diego California, Baguio City, Philippines, Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At European Massage Therapy School & College Of Southern Nevada (Associate’s In Arts)
- Places Traveled – Philippines, Hawaii, New York & California
- Dream Vacation – Go To Thailand And Visit Their Beautiful Beaches And Eat Their Amazing Food.
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, Thai Massage, Deep Tissue, Aromatherapy & Hot Stone Massage.
- Philosophy On Healing – The Greatest Healing Therapy Is Love And A Positive Mindset.
- In My Other Life I Was… Trying To Find My Calling And Now I’ve Found It.
Dana Marie | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Eugene Oregon & Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At European Massage School Dahan Institute
- Places I Have Traveled – Chicago, Twin Cities, Seattle, Portland & Colorado
- Dream Vacation – Machu Picchu Tibet
- Favorite Modalities – Body Mobilization & Thai Massage
- Philosophy On Healing – An Ounce Of Prevention Is Worth A Pound Of Cure! Attitude Is 90% The Issue.
- In My Other Life I Was… A Highly Stressed Property Manager. I worked For My Paycheck & That Was It. I Loved The Idea Of Providing Homes For Families, But The Bureaucracy And Politics Of Property Management Killed My Joy. I Was A Lost Little Lamb!
Luke | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At Nevada Career Institute
- Places I Have Traveled – Mexico, California, Florida, Ohio & Boston
- Dream Vacation – Thailand
- Favorite Modalities – The One That Helps The Client
- Philosophy On Healing – You Are Your Habits.
- In My Other Life I Was… A Child. I have Been A Licensed Massage Therapist Since I Was 19 When I Opened Paris Spa By Mandara And Stayed There Until 2010.
Sarah | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In woodburn Oregon, Frankfort Indiana & Nevada
- Studied at Anthem Institute
- Dream Vacation – Great Wall Of China, India & Brazil
- Favorite Modalities – Deep Tissue & Myofacial Release
- Philosophy On Healing – Biggest Lie Is “No Pain No Gain”. There is more wisdom in our body than in your deepest philosophy.
- In My Other Life I Was… Not Complete
Simone | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Lived In Long Island, Buffalo, Illinois, Florida, New York City & Las Vegas, Nevada
- Studied At New York Institute Of Massage
- Dream Vacation – Ireland
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish, Therapeutic, Hot Stone.
- Philosophy On Healing – Healing, Relieving Pain, Calming Body & Mind Are My Top Priorities.
- In My Other Life I Was… A Photography Student & Barista
Fan | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Mae Fah Loung University, Thailand & Anthem Institute
- Lived In Thailand & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – Thailand, Grand Canyon & Japan
- Dream Vacation – Hawaii
- Favorite Modalities – Thai, Shiatsu & Deep Tissue
- Philosophy On Healing – Massage will help the body reduce pain, relax and ease the mind.
- In My Other Life I Was… A cashier at a Thai Restaurant
Sherrie | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Graduate of Dahan Institute of Massage Studies 2001
- Lived In Northern Kentucky & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – USA (I’m a hometown girl)
- Dream Vacation – Israel
- Favorite Modalities – Custom combination of: Deep Tissue, Sports, Trigger Point & Neuromuscular
- Philosophy On Healing – The power of touch is amazing. There can be no better preventative medicine. J
- In My Other Life I Was… In the Mortgage Business for almost 10 years.
Anthony | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied - A.S. Environmental Horticulture
- Lived In The Philippines, San Francisco & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled – Philippines, Japan
- Dream Vacation – A couple of weeks anywhere in Europe
- Favorite Modalities – Swedish & Thai Massage
- Philosophy On Healing – Natural healing is the best healing
- In My Other Life I Was… A Manager of a community paper and a Realtor
Michelle | Licensed Massage Therapist
- Studied At Miami Jacobs Career College - Associates Degree in Applied Science in Massage Therapy
- Lived In Long Island, Charlotte, Cincinnati & Las Vegas
- Places Traveled - Florida, California, Cancun, Bahamas
- Dream Vacation – Europe (Especially Italy)
- Favorite Modalities – Craniosacral & Myofacial Release & Trigger Point Therapy
- Philosophy On Healing – Holistic healing involves the integration of all aspects of our being and it is up to us to live a healthy life and take care of ourselves as human beings. Involves body, mind & spirit
- In My Other Life I Was… In school to become a registered nurse & worked as a certified nursing assistant